Women Give San Diego is a giving circle of San Diego Grantmakers, with 140 members across all age groups!
- Women Give San Diego (WGSD) envisions sustainable economic self-sufficiency and security for women and girls in San Diego County.
- WGSD funds non-profit organizations in San Diego County that offer underserved women and girls the opportunity to enhance their participation in our regional economy and become fully engaged in the prosperity of their local communities.
- WGSD advocates for public awareness of women’s economic issues at the local level and for systems change at the state level.
- WGSD’s model for change balances education, community collaboration, and strategic and effective grant-making.
- Equal rights and opportunities for women and girls
- Female-centered: Honor the unique way in which women approach issues
- Collaboration and leverage
We intentionally create policies and actions that are free of partisan politics.
We are intentionally respectful of differing religious beliefs and cultures.
We create environments where members and guests are respectful of one another. We encourage and expect respectful discourse and exchange of ideas.
We understand that we are modeling for each other and for the next generation of women leaders and philanthropists.