Women Give San Diego has five general meetings a year. During our meetings, members have the opportunity to build relationships and collaborate with other like- minded women who are working together to make a difference in our community and to change the lives of low income women and girls in San Diego. Our membership reflects the rich diversity of our community and affords the opportunity to interact with others with a vast array of life experiences. Members are also encouraged to become true partners with the organizations and programs we support with our grants. Meetings include: panel discussions about our vulnerable populations with experts, mentorship programs, an annual grants award ceremony, community engagement mixers, and an annual holiday party.
Women Give San Diego encourages members to get involved with one or more of our Leadership Teams so that they can deepen relationships, share time, talent and passion, and help to make the impact on the local community so much stronger.
- Receive information on issues specific to low-income women and girls in San Diego County
- Relationship building and collaboration with other like-minded women
- Networking opportunities within the 100-strong membership base
- Mentor/Mentee opportunities across the diverse demographic membership
- Opportunities to make a greater impact for women and girls by pooling resources
- Be an active philanthropist.
- Be high-impact.
- Make a difference in our community.
The Rewards Are Limitless – Join Us!