The Women Give San Diego (WGSD) Fellowship Program aims to diversify our membership, to be more inclusive and representative of the communities that we serve in order to build a stronger organization, foster more informed grantmaking, and cultivate connections among women who might not otherwise meet.
We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive community, striving to be part of a stronger, more vibrant society that lifts up and works for all women. Click here to learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Fellowship Program applicants should:
- Represent a diverse community, including but not limited to: ethnically or racially diverse communities, economically diverse communities, the ADA community, LGBTQIA community, or veteran/military community
- Demonstrate a barrier to joining WGSD through traditional membership methods
- Bring a diverse perspective to WGSD
- Be 18 or older and a San Diego County resident
- Not be a current member of WGSD
Fellowship Program recipients receive the following benefits for the duration of their Fellowship:
- WGSD membership underwritten for one year, with the opportunity for one additional year; second year renewal is based on meeting the Fellowship Program expectations outlined below
- Membership to Catalyst of San Diego & Imperial Counties and related resources
- Invitations to community events, based on availability
Fellowship Program recipients are expected to:
- Regularly attend and participate in WGSD meetings, programs, and events
- Join one or more WGSD Leadership Teams
If able, Fellowship Program recipients are encouraged to continue standard (paid) membership in WGSD at the conclusion of the Fellowship period.
- To be considered for the WGSD Fellowship Program, applicants must complete our online application
- While none of the questions in the application are required, we encourage you to share freely, to the extent you are comfortable, so that the WGSD team can get a complete picture of who you are during the application review process
- Fellowship applications are reviewed monthly, on a rolling basis
- Applicants will be notified via email of their application status
Thank you for your interest in the WGSD Fellowship Program. If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to the Women Give San Diego Fellowship Program, please complete our online application.